7 Reasons why Insights will improve your school’s student performance
- Eliminate the need for wading through high volumes of data captured in spreadsheets, mark books and high-stakes assessments. Dashboards and data explorers can diagnose gaps in student learning for you, and provide adaptive and predictive ‘next steps’.
- Gain a fuller picture of each student’s performance without having to navigate complex charts. The dashboards provided in the Insights module are designed to clearly and easily communicate the learning story with the use of infographics, for Principals, executive and teaching staff.
- Understand how each student is performing in comparison to peers with key statistics like mean, median, mode and standard deviation.
- Identify who is struggling and who is excelling with the ability to monitor your students learning achievements in real time with live monitoring of adaptive assessments. Observe them as they work at their own pace and see if your students are demonstrating surface or deep understanding of the topic. This allows you to decide whether to act as learning happens to re-teach a skill or clarify a misconception.
- Set up an assessment in minutes and immediately grade student work using your smartphone, tablet or computer. Everyone knows that learning styles differ and we now have a module that also caters to the artists, performers and pen-and-paper writers. This module lets you define all aspects of richer tasks to be assessed, providing an extra layer of flexibility.
- Assess your student’s work in whatever format works for you. Use marks or rubrics, enter written or record aural feedback, or even take smartphone photos of student work and attach them to the grade.
- Access the diagnostic dashboard for an immediate overview of your students and answer important questions like ‘what core skills challenge most students’. This will assist your planning for future learning.
If you are interested in learning more about Insights and how it can help your school, call us for a demonstration.
Phone (02) 9029 3993